Join our growing market of local farmers, artisans, and businesses!
The ELF Market is a producers’ market that exists to strengthen the local economy and encourage healthy lifestyles by promoting products and programs from local farmers, businesses and artisans.
Add your name to the ELF producer list – download the 2013 ELF Market Vendor Applications and Market Policies below and submit to us via mail, e-mail or fax.
2012 ELF Market Season Farmers & Artisans
• Back River Farm (All season): Locally and naturally grown fruits and vegetables, chemical and insecticide free
• La Calavera Bakery (All season): Hand made rustic bread and baked goods made with organic and sustainable ingredients. Vegan and raw offerings available every week.
• Little Red Hen (All season): Chicken, Pork, Turkey, and free-range eggs. All antibiotic, cage, and hormone free.
• My Coffee Shop (All season): Basil lemonade, fresh brewed Cafe Campasino coffee and coffee beans from our local coffee shop.
• East Lake Community Learning Garden (All season)
• Pearson Farms (May 19 – July) :Offering 30 varieties of peaches with 5 generations of growing practice. These peaches are neither hydro chlorinated nor are they wax coated… and they are completely delicious!
• Mama Bath + Body (May 5; Aug 4; Sept 1; Oct 6): Based in Atlanta, GA, Mama B+B is a culmination of almost 3 years of research and development, and a life-long love of body products. A lot of people ask if my workshop is like a lab, but really, it’s more like a kitchen. It is stocked full of raw ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, herbs and essential oils, and is packed with kitchen utensils like blenders, grinders, mixers and measuring spoons. I formulate, manufacture, pour and package every batch by hand. I produce my own labels, design my own website, write my own copy and keep my own books. Mama is more than just a business for me. It’s a lifestyle, a way to keep myself inspired. Love yo Mama, Emilie.
• Tierra Sonrisa Market Garden: Biodynamic garden produce & fresh picked flower arrangements.
• SkinFood Cafe (July 7, Aug 25, Oct 13 – Nov 17): Fresh handmade bath & body products.
• Farm Mobile (All season 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month): What’s it all about? Farm Mobile is a mobile market on wheels. We park, you shop. Walk inside and select what you’d like from the shelves stocked with local organic veggies, Hope’s Garden pesto, , condiments from Urban Cannibals, cheese from Sequatchie Cove Farm, and our own grits, cornmeal, polenta, and grassfed beef. Adding more items all the time!
• LefTeas (June 2, 9, more dates to be added): Handcrafted tea blends
• Moon Organics (May 12, 19; June 23; July 14, 21, 28; Aug 11, 18; Sept 8, 22, 29): At MOON, (Made Out Of Nature), Organics, we think Mother Nature’s skincare recipes are just about perfect. So, we try not to mess with them. We offer 100% natural & organic moisturizers, body butters, cleansers, masks and much more. Everything you need for beautiful, healthy skin with no parabens, preservatives, or petroleum ingredients…ever.
• Saucy Spirits (May 26; Jun 9, 16, 30; Jul 14, 28; Aug 11, 25; Sept 1, 15, 29; Oct 13, 27; Nov 3, 17): We strive to use only all natural, sustainable, or organic ingredients, and we source as much as possible from small, local farmers. Fresh ingredients, such as bean to bar chocolate made right here in Atlanta, or peaches that were just picked a few hours ago, give our jelly an amazing taste like no other. And of course, we can’t forget to mention the love that goes into each batch. When you really enjoy what you do, people can taste it with each and every bite.
• Oakleaf Mennonite Farm (All season, but currently experiencing production difficulties): We are an educational farm located less than 3 miles from ELF Market. We are a diverse vegetable and small animal farm founded by Berea Mennonite Church in East Atlanta. We grow a little over an acre of vegetables using all-natural practices. We also keep and raise small animals for their company, eggs, and meat.
• Studio Barrett (May 12, 19, 26; June 2, 9): Ashley is an artist constantly looking for ways to make paintings affordable to anyone. She offers spring inspired canvas paintings and their tiny counterparts cast in resin to be worn as necklaces. Prices range from 5 dollars to 50 dollars. Currently she’s developing her style and knack, and since she loves teaching and sharing creative moments, she’s offering ongoing workshop at her booth where you can sit down and create your own pendants with resin. Bring copies of photos (printed with a laser printer) or small charms and parts. Or just come and explore with already provided charms.
Verdant BioChar (come see more at the ELF Market table): Soil Amendments for your garden.
• Wood is Wonderful: Hand-carved, one-of-a-kind furniture, home decor, and decorative accessories
• Zocalo Salsas (All Season weekly):Fresh, local, vegan salsas. High in protein and preservative, cholesterol, and gluten free!
• Southeast Succulents: Offers exotic plants including succulents, cacti and Tillandsia (air plants)
We are recruiting for the 2013 ELF Market Season…
Forms & Applications
Please click the following links to download the Vendor Applications, Agreements, and Market Policies. If you are applying please use the checklist to make sure you have everything you need.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email us at vendors@ELFMarket.org.